This webinar is the third in The Climate Center’s Climate Safe California webinar series.
To equitably reduce emissions and protect communities from worsening climate impacts, we must engage local voices in planning clean energy microgrids with storage to power resilience hubs, as well as health centers, fire stations, grocery stores, and other critical facilities during planned and unplanned outages. These hubs, powered by clean, affordable, reliable, and safe electricity, can provide essential services organized by and for the people who live there. In this webinar, we will explore the opportunities and challenges to this vision from a variety of perspectives.
- Lorenzo Kristov Presentation (PDF)
- Katrina Leni-Konig, California Energy Commission Presentation (PDF)
- Melicia Charles, Silicon Valley Clean Energy Presentation (PDF)
- Amee Raval, Asian Pacific Environmental Network (PDF)
- David Burdick, TerraVerde Energy Presentation (PDF)
- Ardi Arian, Renewable America Presentation (PDF)
- Support SB 99 for a clean, affordable, resilient, equitable and safe power grid
- Support AB 1325 for an equitable and resilient power grid
- Endorse Climate-Safe California
- Webinar Chat