This is the second webinar in the Envisioning a Climate-Safe California: Stories and Solutions series.
This webinar presented a vision for the future of California’s electricity system and highlighted the people and organizations working to create it. We explored the role of local governments, Community Choice Agencies (CCAs), and others in helping to plan for the use of clean, distributed energy in a way that maximizes benefits to the community and provides reliable, affordable electricity for all.
Presentations and resources
- Alexandra McGee, MCE (PDF)
- Nora Hennings, Sunrun (PDF)
- Lorenzo Kristov (PDF)
- Jesse Hernandez, PhD (PDF)
- The Climate Center’s Climate-Safe California campaign (PDF)
- Chat (TXT)
- Take action to keep solar power affordable for all