The Climate Center is conducting R & D for a new initiative for learning, building fellowship, and focusing action on effective climate solutions.
We seek 12 people willing to give candid feedback to participate in an exciting focus group.
If you would like to participate, please send an email that includes the following information:
- Your name and phone number
- Briefly, what you hope to offer to this focus group
- To whatever extent you feel comfortable, information about yourself, including attributes such as gender, age, ethnicity, education, profession, etc., that might help us bring together participants with diverse backgrounds for this focus group
- Confirmation that you are available on Saturday, April 22, 1:30 – 4:30, Santa Rosa, and your commitment to being there if selected.
We would appreciate receiving your email by Friday, March 31. Please email to Ann Hancock, email@example.com.
Celebrate Earth Day with us and help create this exciting new initiative! Thank you for considering.
- Thank you for the amazing partnership - June 2, 2021
- The Climate Center celebrates reaching 3 million in election social media campaign - December 2, 2020
- How to deliver speed and scale greenhouse gas reductions - February 26, 2020