https://theclimatecenter.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/Climate-Change-Children-e1553459396276.jpg 594 1152 Nina Turner https://theclimatecenter.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/The-Climate-Center-Logo_RGB.gif Nina Turner2020-02-24 13:53:502020-02-25 19:54:53Majority of US adults believe climate change is most important issue today
A new study shows more than half of American adults worry about climate change.
- Adults who are concerned about the climate crisis are making lifestyle changes that address waste reduction, energy efficiency, flying less, and using more renewable energy
- The climate crisis is considered important enough to cause daily stress and found disproportionality in young adults
- One of the biggest motivators of behavior change is the prospect of helping preserve the planet for future regenerations
The Climate Center’s Theory of Change includes an exponentially growing body of activists who elect policymakers who will implement the needed change.
Latest posts by Nina Turner (see all)
- Emissions Gap Report 2020: Where we are & where we should be to avoid catastrophe - December 16, 2020
- California’s 2018 wildfires cost the US economy $148.5 billion - December 16, 2020
- California 550 MW virtual power plant would be the biggest yet - December 16, 2020