Do you want to do something about climate change, and want to know where to start?
The Climate Center has an opportunity for you. This fall we are offering training for climate action designed for you to:
- Build your knowledge, hope, and resolve
- Connect with like-minded folks, take action, and have an impact
- Ensure you know the basic science of climate change
- Practice how to speak and listen in an engaging, inspiring way
- Learn about real solutions and how to make them happen
- Help us with an exciting initiative we’re developing that’s dedicated to nothing less than ensuring the future of our children and all life
If you’re intrigued, please join us at any one of these information sessions at the Sonoma Land Trust conference room, 822 Fifth Street, Santa Rosa, 95404. Click on one of the below times to register:
- Thursday, August 17, 5:30 – 7:00 pm
- Thursday, August 24, 6:00 – 7:30 pm
- Thursday, August 31, 6:00 – 7:30 pm
Learn more, ask questions, and experience the energy of being with others dedicated to this great effort. And please feel free to bring a friend. Free. Refreshments will be served.
The time to act is now. We hope to see you there!
- Q&A: Behind the scenes at COP26 with Alex Gilchrist and Susan Thomas - December 21, 2021
- The data debunks the denial: Bold climate action sooner costs less in dollars and lives - February 10, 2021
- Record-holding Ironwoman activist joins The Climate Center - November 4, 2020