This Plan is the product of considerable input from a team of consultants, experts, community representatives, and a skilled Steering Committee.
Three staff members at the Climate Protection Campaign deserve special recognition for their leadership in guiding the Plan to completion:
- Dave Erickson, Technical Director, is the project “brain” who reviewed all of the technical documents, evaluated how they fit together, and assessed their contributions to the target. The Plan’s comprehensiveness is the direct result of Dave’s commitment, intelligence and integrity.
- Alden Feldon, former Project Manager (now working with Local Governments for Sustainability), shepherded the input from fifty community representatives, and served as ad hoc editor and strategist as the Plan was undergoing most of its primary development.
- Ann Hancock, Executive Director, held the editorial pieces together, massaged the technical details into an effective communication tool, and deftly served as the organizing hub for the many complex components of the Plan.
We would also like to thank the following for their financial support of the rollout and implementation of the Plan:
- Bay Area Air Quality Management District
- Clem Carinalli and Dennis Hunter
- Community Foundation Sonoma County’s Schulz Donor Advised Fund
- Fledgling Fund, Carolyn Johnson and Rick Theis
- Irene and Steve Juniper
- Law Office of Adrian & Gallenson
Climate Protection Campaign also helped write the Napa County Climate Action Plan.